At Factorial we're looking for a new Strategy and Corporate Development Manager to help us boost the company to the next level by developing and taking the new Strategy and Corporate Development organization from 0 to 1.
We are looking for a Strategy and Corporate Development Manager to work alongside the Chief of Staff & Head of Strategy.
What will you be doing:
- Build and develop our new alliances, partnerships and investment base. Enabling new customer acquisition channels, generating more leads and maximizing product value for existing and new Factorial’s customers.
- Draft, negotiate and close several strategic deals that will enable Factorial’s hyper-growth through our corporate development channel.
- Make it happen: Get deeply into the process, making sure Factorial captures the full value of the partnership. From deal negotiation to product implementation and sales optimization.
- Lead partnerships and integrations’ product team road map. Prioritizing outcome over output.
- Build and maintain a strong Alliances, M&A and Partnership pipeline and global CRM from target companies.
- Partner with Sales, marketing and product and become the reference in Factorial for partnerships and alliances.
- Actively coordinate and manage ongoing partnerships and alliances with external partners to create priorities and deliverables, and bring measurable impact.
- Be on top of industry trends, and be always present on relevant events and communities.
- You are a curious, fast learner.
- Experience in corporate development, partnerships, alliances or a similar role in a high growth company.
- Strong relationship building skills. You’re able to build bonds with multiple companies and vendors.
- You have exceptional problem solving skills - you have demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions and execute them.
- You are a self-starter and have a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- You are data-driven and are comfortable performing quantitative analysis.
- You are a strong communicator and are comfortable working with teams across the organization (from C-level to teams in the frontline).
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine and tea
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).