At Factorial, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our amazing team of 20+ designers and help our product achieve the next level. 🚀
About Factorial 💆
Our vision is to help small and medium companies automate company workflows and put people at the center of the organizations to make better business decisions. We currently serve +8.000 customers in over 60 countries with a super talented team of +950 people.
The Role ✨
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll work in the Product team with other Product Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Data Analysts to build Factorial products. Also, you’ll work closely with existing customers and other teams inside Factorial, like Sales, Customer Experience, and Product Marketing, to identify problems and define the vision of our product.
On a more detailed basis, you’ll work on the different phases of building to ideate and implement delightful experiences from:
- User research
- Problem prioritization
- Definition of the user experience and journeys
- Prototyping and user testing
- Follow up and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
Also, you’ll collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to define the vision roadmap prioritization and to understand the technical constraints of implementing your solutions in a collaborative environment.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be part of one of our 4 product units reporting to the Design Lead.
Independently of the requirements, we encourage you to apply if you are interested in the position. The list below is just a starting point of our conversations. It doesn't mean we won't hire you if you don't have one of the skills. We hire for talent.
You're a good fit if...
- You have +5 years of experience building digital products.
- You know how to do user research to identify potential problems and opportunities while increasing the product spectrum to attract potential customers.
- You have experience working with complex problems and not bounded solutions to build an easy-to-use and engaging experience using different tools and methodologies.
- You know the importance of creating consistent and appealing experiences through different user journeys while using and developing a common design system.
- You have experience working with quantitative and qualitative data to generate insights and connect your decisions with short-term and long-term business goals.
- You understand all the standards of designing user interfaces, paying particular attention to detail to build delightful and accessible solutions.
- You have experience working closely with Software Engineers to understand the technical constraints of your solutions to iterate and find the perfect solution based on the impact and cost.
- You know how to build solid prototypes to run user research to validate and iterate your solutions to improve the user experience.
- You understand the branding basics to build a solid experience based on all user touch points.
- You are willing to work with other Product Designers to build a strong design culture based on feedback, constant sharing, and learning.
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders. Also, you can speak and write in English fluently.
You have a plus if...
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a startup environment in constant change.
- You have experience working with BI tools to gather different information by yourself.
The salary range for this position starts at 50.000€. We won't consider how many years of experience you have but your knowledge and skills.
We care about people, and we also offer employee benefits. You can check them in the end.
Process & Next Steps ✅
We know applying for a job takes time, and we want you to have a great experience! These are the steps of the recruiting process for this position:
First Interview (1 hour).The first thing is to know each other (going deeper into your professional experience and thinking) and align expectations, so make sure to ask any questions you have about Factorial: team, organization, design, etc.
Challenge (8h max.). We need to validate your knowledge and estimate your level before joining Factorial. The challenge is fictional but simulates a situation you could find working as a designer at Factorial.
Presentation (1 hour). Once you finish the challenge, we'll schedule a second interview with the rest of the team to meet each other and evaluate your challenge through different questions.
Meeting our CEO (1 hour). We want you to meet the people who founded Factorial, so feel free to ask any questions!
Offer Letter. If everything plays out, we'll make you a formal offer based on all the steps above.
We care about people and we also offer a lot of benefits for employees:
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Continuous training and learning based on your needs 🤓
- Flexible schedules ⏰
Alan private health insurance 🩺
Healthy life with Gympass (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
Save expenses with Cobee💰
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
Get the most out of your salary with Payflow
And when at the office...
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
Syra and ApetEat discounts 🍱
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
We believe in fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, with team members from more than 25 countries. Our work environment is designed to be welcoming and inclusive for all employees and candidates.
If it sounds good for you, we encourage you to apply in a way that suits you best, whether it's through a blind resume, sharing identity pronouns, cover letter, or any other approach that makes you feel comfortable.