At Factorial we are looking for a new Sales Operations Specialist to help us boost the company to the next level? 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
What will you be doing?
You will be part of an international sales team of 100+ people from 20+ countries. You will be a pioneer in your own market, helping us do whatever it takes to achieve our ambitious goals!
If you feel like this is you, join our special and energetic sales family right away.
The role 📜
1. Administer and support the Hubspot platform (adding new users creating new fields, implementing changes in the process, building workflows , etc)
2. Develop and maintain standardised operations reports and dashboards to monitor Sales Performance
3. Build repeatable processes to empower the whole sales team
4. Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team providing prompt and efficient resolution to all their inquiries
5. Provide guidelines and education to the sales team around hubspot policies
Your Profile 🧐
Perks of being part of our team 😏
1. Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
2. Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
3. Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
4. Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
5. Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
6. Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).