At Factorial we're looking for a Sales Account Executive for the DACH Markets.
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for success!
If you are looking for a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
- Nurture, map and leverage strong, influential business relationships with prospects
- Creatively develop effective account plans and strategies to meet and exceed your goals
- Establish and regularly conduct high-level negotiating with C-Level Executives.
- Think creatively and utilise consultative selling techniques to effectively drive prospects throughout the sales process.
- Provide reliable and accurate forecast of activities and revenue achievement!
- Collaborate daily with internal teams, from SDRs, Product, Marketing, Customer Experience and Senior Leadership.
- Effectively position the product and identify, navigate and support prospect clients throughout their decision-making process, across the whole sales cycle to a point of close.
- Be a part of the DACH Market Expansion within Factorial, help us to understand the landscape, develop new strategies and establish Factorial, as the leading solution!
- Fluent in German and English
Previous Sales Experience; Customer Satisfaction, Project Management and similar experiences are highly valued as this can be your opportunity to start the Sales career with us!
Tech savvy and a natural passion for digital innovation.
Connect & Share: Connecting is in your DNA, both for customers and other internal areas! Active listening and presentation skillset are key, with ability to build relevant, strategic messages based on customer insights.
Success driven: We're passionate about data, trends and objectives, and we expect you to be just as data-driven in your approach to your sales book and quota achievement.
Strategic view: Forecasting and pipeline management experience and critical communication skills required.
Soft side: Must be detail oriented, accountable, creative thinker, team player, open-minded, self-motivated & ambitious to grow within an exciting team!
Improvement & Innovation: Excited to actively contribute to constant improvements and evolution! (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team
1. Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work
2. Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
3. Healthy life with Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
4. Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
5. Syra and Apeteat discounts
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently, we help thousands of customers in more than 60 countries all over the world and across industries.