At Factorial we're looking for a new Outbound Sales Development Representative for the UK&I Market to help us boost the company to the next level. 📈
Before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for rocking the world!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
- Prospecting, Strategizing and Qualifying the best leads with the Account Executives.
- Engage with prospects via high volume cold-calling (60-80 calls/day), networking, email, e-marketing, campaigns, and social outreach.
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and Sales team.
- Create your own strategy to seek and analyze prospect information online to leverage in sales efforts.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Confirm Clients needs, develop initial clients profile and help to build the most personalized solution;
- Collaborate and strategize with AEs, Marketing, CX Team and Sales Manager.
Your Profile 🧐
- Native English speaker
Previous Customer oriented experience; Sales,Customer Satisfaction, Project Management and similar experiences are highly valued as this can be your opportunity to start the Sales career with us!
- Hungry, persistent, and ready to hustle
- Strong organizational skills with extensive use of CRM tools
- Fearless to pick up the phone and speak with a prospect
- Team player and self-motivator
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment
- Crush your goals and have fun while doing it!
- Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
Bonus Points ✨
- Have experience using tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Loom, etc.
- Have experience in Sales at a SaaS-based company or digital environment
- Have a solid understanding of how to roll out successful outbound campaigns
- Know how to implement an efficient qualification methodology through curiosity.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us!
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 120M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).