We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own the Lifecycle strategy of the Portuguese market in Factorial.
The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing Lifecycle and cross-channel strategies, building optimized customer journeys and measuring and reporting the results to better analyze and optimize our efforts.
This position is both strategic and execution-focused and is a high-visibility role with significant autonomy, ownership, and a direct impact on revenue.
Lifecycle campaigns strategy
- Understand and document the challenges faced by our local buyer personas; use this to create targeted communication and nurturing strategies.
- Participate in the definition of the prospect lifecycle journey with the Portuguese Marketing team and the Global Marketing Ops team.
- Identify opportunities to personalize the lead journey, including audience segmentation, optimal channel, time, and messaging recommendations to drive stronger engagement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams — including product, sales, design, and engineering— to build best in class lifecycle campaigns.
Marketing and sales nurturing optimisation
- Be the driver of the nurturing strategies, focusing on the right content, copy and strategy, working closely with the Marketing Ops team on creating or optimizing new/existing lifecycle campaigns.
- Create and execute targeted email, web, social, and mobile campaigns that nurture leads and move them through the buyer’s journey. Write compelling copy for these campaigns (emails, landing pages, ads, and other marketing collateral).
- Develop clear messaging and resulting marketing tactics and materials (e.g. pitch decks, landing pages, website content, and copy) that allow our Sales team to effectively acquire new customers.
- Increase content consumption and improve Customer Lifetime Value through flawless execution of content marketing campaigns (announcing new content, promoting featured/seasonal content), lifecycle marketing campaigns (welcome/on-boarding programs, re-engagement programs, reacquisition programs), and loyalty programs.
Analytics and report
- Manage campaign budgets and track ROI to ensure efficient use of resources and optimal results.
- Define and deploy A/B tests to drive incrementally and ROI for all lifecycle stages across the marketing funnel.
- Develop and deliver lifecycle marketing metrics and OKRs with a laser focus on data; Analyze campaign performance, assess campaign effectiveness, and recommend improvement to achieve business goals.
- Measure the results obtained and present the results and analysis to facilitate decision-making, propose actions for continuous improvement based on results.
- Native-level Portuguese speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- 3+ years of email execution experience at a start-up or a tech company offering web-based apps to consumers
- Demonstrable experience, certifications, and relationships with email-building tools such as Encharge, SendGrid, Customer.io, Intercom, or similar
- Ability to use HTML snippets and alter images to create emails from scratch without outside help or templates
- Deep knowledge of a variety of tools for ensuring email delivery
- Proven track record of establishing and scaling a Lifecycle Marketing program that directly drives a high volume of product conversions
- You are a great storyteller and communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of internal/external stakeholders
- Experience building email and in-app notification flowcharts in tools such as Figma, Whimsical, Lucid Chart, or similar
- You possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset.
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SaaS industries
- Intermediate written and spoken Spanish
- Availability to work in our office in Barcelona.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
- Fair and reachable career path, with the possibility of rapid growth based on results. 📈
- A competitive salary and a great work / life balance 💰
- Work with a multicultural and experienced team that loves after works 🌎
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and apeteat discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).