At Factorial we're looking for a new Junior Partnerships Associate to help generate more partnership agreements and increase the revenue in our indirect channel. The team was recently created and is already achieving great results, there are huge opportunities to set processes from scratch and grow!
Search for new potential partners and execute the full sales cycle with potential partners to join our partners program
Identify and build strong relationships with potential partners that align strategically with us in the HR space (our partners sell, implement and support Factorial).
- Be the key point of contact of several of our partners
- Hold regular meetings (cold calls, video meetings) with all your partners and their clients, keeping them updated on the product and finding solutions to specific problems that they may have.
- Gather feedback from our partners and their clients on a regular basis to identify pains and opportunities in to further develop our partnership channel
- Collaborate daily with internal teams, from Partner AEs, Sales and Product and Senior Leadership.
Hunter mentality, hungry, persistent and ready to hustle.
- Experience in the DACH Market
- Proven experience in sales at a SaaS-based company or digital-transformation environments.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
You are a good communicator and negotiator
You are proactive, and, andyou like to put forward new ideas.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- You have been part of the build up of a Business Unit/team from scratch.
- Experience with partnership or channel sales.
You have knowledge/ experience in Human Resources/Software/Payroll.
- Experience in full cycle Sales B2B
- Experience dealing with SMBs.
Perks of being part of our team
Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
Syra and Apeteat discounts
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
We have thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries and built a super diverse and multicultural team of over 1000 people.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. The past years we closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger Global, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).