At Factorial we're looking for a new Accounts Receivable Manager to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
The Role and the Team
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to lead our AR Finance team In Factorial. The AR team is reponsible for billing, collection and ticketing related to finance issues.
Finance is a team of about 25 employees divided into AR, Accounting, Procurement, FP&A and Controller role. The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing SEO and keyword strategies, building link-building action plans, measuring and reporting on success, and working with the right tools and technology to better analyze and optimize our efforts.
What will you be doing:
- Manage the EU AR-BP team ( 7 people), assign team responsibilities and provide training/guidance to the team. Be responsible for the team's deliverables on contract reviews, billing, AR collection and reporting
- Ensure the good performance of the billing platform in terms of billing and collections.
- Make sure the ticketing team provides customers with an accurate and fast answer to their concerns related to billing.
- Be responsible for providing accounting requirements, calculate on a monthly basis bad debt reviews and accounting allowances.
- Interact with sales teams on behalf of Finance AR to improve revenue management qualities.
- Propose corresponding system optimization requirements in response to the changes in business development.
- Build/optimize processes, specifications, related templates, etc. working with local AR manager and HQ.
- Other ad hoc work assigned by the leader.
Your Profile 🧐
- Strong logical thinking and team management skills, sense of responsibility, good work habits, sound judgment and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when working under pressure
- 6+ years of AR-related work experience, preferably with International Revenue management experience.
- Proved experience in Customer experience teams
We do not discriminate in any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us!You're a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them, always aiming at reducing complexity for the users
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results through detailed interactions, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Care about the finest details in the products you create, specifically in regard to dealing with abstract concepts with the intent to make them simpler
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
Our values ✨
- Ownership: Act like an owner. Take responsibility. Hold accountable to help their people succeed.
- Authenticity: Don't pretend. Have fun. Our mission is hard, enjoy the way.
- Sense of urgency: Think, Act, Measure, Learn. Done is better than perfect.
- Trust: Project trust. Respect trust. Honor trust. Have each other's back. Broken trust is never recovered.
- Curiosity: Never assume you know something. Be open-minded. Be humble. Prioritize learning.
- Honesty: No circumstance justifies lying. Trust is always the best option. Be open and respect privacy.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- We allocate 1.000€ per year for each employee to spend on any learning material 📖
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, gym access all around the world with Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
And when at the office:
- Syra discounts
- Breakfast and organic fruit
- Free caffeine and teinee
- Pet-Friendly work environment 🐶
Want to know more about us? We #betonpeople 💗