At Factorial we're looking for an Account Manager for the DACH Market to give the best support to our existing customers.
Before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for rocking the world!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
- Build, engage and develop top quality relationship with our customers, through regular communication, constant and proactive improvement action plans.
- Manage your own customer's portfolio, keep its information updated on a daily basis and build tracking reports of the status of the accounts.
- Accompany our client from the signature of the contract and guarantee a top quality onboarding, implementation and training process.
- Constant contact with existing clients to understand their requirements and needs, expectations and strategise a personalised sales plan.
- Provide after-sales support, Cross-selling, up-selling and churn management, and guarantee a strong long term, transparent and trustable relationship.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to all clients’ queries offering personalised feedback.
- Promote and explain new products/services and functionalities to existing customers.
- You will work hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development teams - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
You will hold regular meetings through video calls with all your clients to generate engagement and show them product updates that fit their use cases.
- Fluent in both German and English
Previous Customer oriented experience; other Sales,Customer Satisfaction, and similar experiences are highly valued!
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away!
- Ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker (eyes on the bright side!)
- Committed, organised, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Strong organisational skills with extensive use of CRM tools and portfolio management.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment.
Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, we help thousands of customers in more than 60 countries all over the world and across industries, Our multicultural and diverse team has over 1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.