At Factorial we're looking for a new Lifecycle Marketing Specialist - Brazilian Market to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level. 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to contribute with the Lifecycle strategy of Factorial in Brazil.
Inbound Marketing is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing Lifecycle and cross-channel strategies, building optimised customer journeys, measuring and reporting on success, working with the right tools and technology to better analyse and optimise our efforts.
This position is both strategic and execution-focused, requiring the skills necessary to build the long-term vision for multi-touch customer journeys as well as the day-to-day operations of creating, updating and running multiple campaigns with a keen eye towards performance KPIs.
What will you be doing:
Lifecycle campaigns strategy
- Understand and document the challenges faced by our local buyer personas; uses this to create targeted communication and nurturing strategies.
- Define and build the prospect lifecycle journey with the Brazilian Marketing team and the Global Marketing Ops team.
- Identify opportunities to personalize the lead journey, including audience segmentation, optimal channel, time, and messaging recommendations to drive stronger engagement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams — including product, sales, design, and engineering— to build best-in-class lifecycle campaigns.
Marketing and sales nurturing optimisation
- Be primarily responsible for nurturing campaign setup, content creation and launch - This role will actively work on creating or optimising new/existing lifecycle campaigns.
- Create and execute targeted email, web, social, and mobile campaigns that nurture leads and move them through the buyer’s journey. Write compelling copy for these campaigns (emails, landing pages, ads, and other marketing collateral).
- Develop clear messaging and resulting marketing tactics and materials (e.g. pitch decks, landing pages, website content, and copy) that allow our Sales team to effectively acquire new customers and motivate buyers to consider increases in contract value.
- Manage Factorial’s prospect and email database, ensuring it is up-to-date for marketing initiatives (deliverability) and compliant with the latest opt-in, privacy, and CAN-SPAM practices
Analytics and report
- Define and deploy hypothesis-based A/B tests to drive incrementally and ROI for all lifecycle stages across the marketing funnel.
- Develop and deliver lifecycle marketing metrics and OKRs with a laser focus on data; Analyse campaign performance, assess campaign effectiveness, and recommend improvement to achieve business goals.
Your Profile 🧐
- You are a native-level Portuguese speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You have 3+ years of experience in Email Marketing management with a focus on content, and conversion optimisation.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- You are strategic and analytical - you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the buying journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Comfort with an evolving structure that encourages learning and growth.
- You have hands-on experience and proven track record of managing all aspects of email campaigns, from creation to delivery.
- You have a proven background in overseeing technical integrations and working with product and development teams to build effective and efficient email campaigns.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SaaS industries
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).